Itcheness during pregnancy

I have broke out in a cluster of Bumps, on my forearm....first it was extemly red and buumpy....now its just red bumps all over my arm. Think it could be heat bumps???Took an oatmeal bath seemed to help (( I am 25weeks pregnant))

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 10:08 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like heat bumps, unless you have allergies or have developed allergies to something. I would stop using anything scented for a little while to see if maybe that could be the cause of your irritation good luck
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:20 PM on May. 29, 2011

• It could be prickly heat rash as pregnant women are more prone to that. There is also a rash that pregnant women can develop during pregnancy. It' called PUPPP. I had it and it was not pleasant. The only way to get rid of it is to give birth. As this rash usually starts in the abdomen and spreads, I'm not sure if it is what you have. 

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:17 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Deff know its not PUPPP as i know it goes from arms to cheast to belly legs feet etc. and looks more like, brusing rashes correct?? I have a friend whom at twins(doctor says more common in multipile pregnancy) ......I have a feeing it was a heat rash but was just wantin to know what NATURAL relief would be good . LOL.
    msmamakatie

Comment by msmamakatie (original poster) at 10:21 PM on May. 29, 2011