Hmmm do you think it'll be soon?

So ive been losing parts of my mucous plug, last night i had contractions they deffinitely felt like the start of labor but then tapered off and ive been feeling a lot of pinching in my cervix today and some stronger braxton hicks today. I've had a lot of clear slimey discharge... this is my 3rd pregnancy... but i still feel like everythings all new. Think it'll be soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol. define soon... If you are far enough along to ask then YES soon! a few weeks or less. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:20 PM on May. 29, 2011

• 37 weeks and i had both previous children in the 37th week
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:21 PM on May. 29, 2011

• It sounds like it could be really soon, even though this is your third pregnancy every pregnancy is different trust me I know, this pregnancy is very different from my previous, but yeah you will be seeing your angel soon
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:50 PM on May. 29, 2011

• It really could be any hour, day or week now - none of those things is a greenlight for labor per se.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:15 PM on May. 29, 2011