What was your experience?

What is the earliest you got a positive pregnancy test? ( I know your suppose to wait until first missed period just curious).

HollySebeck

Asked by HollySebeck at 10:30 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My current pregnancy they did urine test at hospital and it came out positive but they said they could see the beginning of the pregnancy but I was really early if that makes sense I believe I was like a week or two pregnant
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:40 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I tested a couple days before and it was really light. I was on the pill but I was also having other problems so they ordered a blood test as a precaution. I tested the morning I was supposed to go in for the test so I knew before they gave me results.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:43 PM on May. 29, 2011

• with my last pregnancy I had been only trying to conceive for about 13 days. I don't know how late I was.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 10:46 PM on May. 29, 2011

• ......I thought I was 9weeks....Doctors Indicated HCG count was very high but Ultrasound confermed I was 6weeks 7days....i was 4weeks pregnant. when I got my positive HPT
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:47 PM on May. 29, 2011

• 10 dpo
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:13 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My second pregnancy I had a positive exactly 28 days after my period had started. My cycles were every 27-33 days. Unfortunately, that's one of the pregnancies I lost. The only reason a test had been administered at that point was because I'd been sexually assaulted while unconscious due to severe inebriation because I was an irresponsible twenty year old (not that all twenty year olds are irresponsible but that's how old I was and I was irresponsible). I was told that before they suggest Plan B to rape victims they do a pregnancy test in case the woman is already pregnant from a previous consensual encounter. Anyway, all that horribleness aside, with my two successful gestations I got a positive after I was two weeks late.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:58 AM on May. 30, 2011