Eddie Bauer Deluxe carseat VS. Graco Nautilus 3 in 1

Ok. So i have a 3 year old who complains that her current carseat is uncomfortable. I am debating between the eddie bauer and Graco Nautilus. I am not worried about the nautilus converting to a regular booster because they are only like $30 so that is not an issue. its more of what would be better. I have a 10 month old son so eventually it would end up as an extra for him. I am probably getting him the nautilus, but for her i am thinking of the eddie bauer- which i do like and my grandparents have but i know the nautilus is nice too.. OPINIONS. PLEASE. which one do you recommend more as far as safety, comfort and the buckle position, etc.

ALSO if you know of any around the same price- please share. for either a 3 year old or a 1 year old. (so highback booster or convertible to highback, etc.)

MamaHardy2008

Asked by MamaHardy2008 at 10:50 PM on May. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have the nautilus and have not one complaint about it. It is easy to get her in and out and she hasn't complained once about comfort,...unlike her other seat she had. and I can keep her in a 5 pt restraint up to 65 lbs.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:54 PM on May. 29, 2011

• i had a eddie and a graco. i feel like the eddie was just more durable and the graco was a little more poorly made
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:55 PM on May. 29, 2011

• material isn't cheap and is extremely durable The only thing I didn't realize before I bought it... this seat is HEAVY. This, obviously, isn't a bad thing, as it's durable and well made, but it makes carrying it through an airport a chore
    I would say Nautilus.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 11:00 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Nautilus was too short in the bottom area for my son who is small & thin. We ended up getting a Britax seat. Only regret was the fact that the back of the seat does not remove.
    Jakesmommie

Answer by Jakesmommie at 11:05 PM on May. 29, 2011

• which britax does it convert to a high back booster as well?
    MamaHardy2008

Comment by MamaHardy2008 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on May. 29, 2011

• We have the Nautilus.. We purchased it when we decided to put our middle child back into a five point harness. Our youngest who is 3yrs old now uses it (we have 1 in each vehicle). I personally would recommend it !!!!
    OctMommyof3

Answer by OctMommyof3 at 11:46 PM on May. 29, 2011

• We have the Nautilus......and i swear its magic.....he falls asleep in no time
    jlfield

Answer by jlfield at 1:39 AM on May. 30, 2011