Mani/pedi

well not professional but has anyone else painted their little ones finger nails and/or toe nails. i did it at a party once on her fingers and she loved it. and i did it last summer but only got one foot she was still very little. then tonight i did it again on her toes and she loved it and she loved the fact that mommy had painted toes too. btw she is 2.

anyone else do this?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 10:58 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• All the time. It is so cute but I wish that they made decals a little smaller so her toes could have things on them like mine
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:59 PM on May. 29, 2011

• All the time.. I still do it for my middle DD. She is now 11 :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:03 PM on May. 29, 2011

• yeah i tried to put the decals on her but she was more into the nailpolish being on. the kid ones are just clean. i have to invest in some. i did not do her nails tonight but i probably end up doing it sometime.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 11:03 PM on May. 29, 2011

• one of the spas I used to work for offered this service. We would do a mini mani-pedi for little girls while there moms got what ever they wanted done. It was a great way for mom's to get their stuff done because a spa is a really boring place for kids. I loved doing them.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 11:04 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My girls love it. I also buy the polish that has the realy skinny brush to make designs on their fingers and toes. My girls are 11, 6, and 5.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 11:11 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Adult nail polish has formaldehyde in it that is dangerous for children, pets, and some adults. There is special nail polish that is formaldehyde free. Formaldehyde can cause pneumonia and other respiratory problems in children.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:27 PM on May. 30, 2011