Kinda worried but di know what to do

When im standing or sitting ill get really lightheaded and dizzy, my head will start to hurt, really weak and my eyes will start to hurt. It has happened like twice. The thing that worries me is that its happening with me being pregnant and it happenes when im,in school alot

em199417

Asked by em199417 at 11:24 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like sugar or blood pressure problems. Contact ur doctor and have some tests ran. Hope u feel better.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 11:26 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Low blood pressure, low blood sugar, or a sinus infection. I bet one of those three issues is the cause of your dizziness.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:40 PM on May. 29, 2011

• ya ask ur doc but i had that with all 3 of mine -idk y never figured it out. but just b careful not to fall when dizzy
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:32 AM on May. 30, 2011

• It could be low or high blood pressure. I had those symptoms with high blood pressure. Your doctor will want to run tests because in some cases blood pressure issues can lead to preeclampsia and you don't want that.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:42 AM on May. 30, 2011

• i think its normal for the dizziness and headache, but i don't know about it effecting your eyes, i would ask ur dr about that
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:56 PM on May. 30, 2011