What are your FAVORITE workouts?

I LOVE Tae Bo and Yoga. I use my Wii fit alot as well but I prefer Tae Bo for the cardio. I have Zumba for the Wii but I haven't used it that much yet. What are you favorite workouts? Have you tried anything new recently?

BetcCarter

Asked by BetcCarter at 11:28 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• going from the sofa to the fridge does that count?
    manda_42

Answer by manda_42 at 12:02 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I love Yoga, and it loves me too. My body is really taking well to it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:30 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I have to say Yoga is the best thing that ever happened to me! LoL I learned alot about my body and my strength by doing yoga!
    BetcCarter

Comment by BetcCarter (original poster) at 11:31 PM on May. 29, 2011

• LoL Manda!! Whatever works:P
    BetcCarter

Comment by BetcCarter (original poster) at 12:04 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Zumba is an all-time favorite of mine. I also really enjoy Pilates. If you're looking for an intense workout, P90x is actually pretty fun and you'll definitely feel it.
    momofour09

Answer by momofour09 at 12:29 AM on May. 30, 2011

• The Insanity workout. It's known as the hardest workout on dvd, and let me tell you it lives up to that. It's very extreme and intense which is why i love it! I'm a former marathon runner and i was dead before the end of the warmup. A verbal explaination of it doesn't do it justice.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 1:18 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I like running and Zumba. I go to a class twice a week. It's lots of fun and it gets me out of the house for a little bit!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:29 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I liked Pilates a lot when I was doing it. I am going to start to try yoga (I will have more time when school is out) I really like how I feel after i am done on the elliptical, just not while I am doing it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:12 AM on May. 30, 2011

Yep!!! I agree! I'm a Beachbody coach and also a runner. It kicks my tail, but I love it! I also love P90X. I have Asylum waiting in the wings when I finish X and my 1/2 marathon training since we have one scheduled in November. I really love all the Beachbody workouts!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:34 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I really like Jillian's videos though they do kick my butt. And Jackie and p90.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 3:04 PM on May. 30, 2011