Can you get pregnant from this? adult content

Today my husband and I were not thinking and him (without condom) and me (not on the pll) got too into the moment. I mean he literally went inside me exactly once then took it out because we were tooo scared!! and please do not badger me about me not being on BC because my doctor wnt allow me on it because I have high blood pressure and take medication for it and the pill would interact without it!! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if u think u r pregnant take the plan b. u can take that up 2 72hrs after the intercourse. if any sex is unprotected than yes u have the chance of being preg if u r not on bc
    MasonsMomm08

Answer by MasonsMomm08 at 11:37 PM on May. 29, 2011

• technically you can get pregnant from pre-cum but it isn't *as* likely. I would not worry to much.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:37 PM on May. 29, 2011

• There is a tiny, tiny chance a little sperm jumped out tho not likely.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:38 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Technically..... yes. but no need to fear the chances are slim, the only way would have been from the little bit of semen that leaks out before ejaculation. but in and out, that likely didn't happen. Don't worry.
    chelcie_1

Answer by chelcie_1 at 11:39 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Agree with everyone else and wanted to point out there are many many forms of birth control out there. It doesn't have to be the pill and condoms.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:41 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Yes, you could be pregnant. There are many ways to prevent pregnancy---and you know if you have high blood pressure, pregnancy coud be dangerous. Use a condom or a diaphragm from now on.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:03 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Pre-cum has more sperm in it that the "final" ejaculate. Pre-cum isn't always visible either. So yes, there's a perfectly good chance that you could have gotten pregnant from just that.
    Anonymous

• its possible
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:55 PM on May. 30, 2011

• There is a SLIM chance of you becoming pregnant from that. Pre-cum doesn't have sperm in it. AND DON'T TAKE PLAN B, IT IS AN OVERDOSE OF BC, it will not be good for your blood pressure. You really shouldn't be asking medical advice on here. No one should say anything to you about not being on hormonal BC. My husband an I use "pull-out" as our ONLY form of BC and it has worked for 7 years, we have only gotten pregnant when we wanted to.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:44 PM on May. 30, 2011

• About the "other forms of BC" no hormonal BC is good for heart problems or pre existing HBP. Has anyone ever read the inserts of your medications...
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:46 PM on May. 30, 2011