Do I look pregnant or chubby?

Does my stomach look like I am preggo or like I just gained some belly chub?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Neither, really. I wouldn't guess you were pregnant just by looking at you, but it's hard to tell from just one pregnant picture. You don't really look chubby, either, though.
    MelodieLenora

Answer by MelodieLenora at 11:57 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I would guess chubby. It's kinda a weird picture though.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:58 PM on May. 29, 2011

• your cute no chubbiness
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 12:00 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Dangerous ground....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:01 AM on May. 30, 2011

• CHUBBY but not in a bad way
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 12:02 AM on May. 30, 2011

• In the last couple weeks my stomach just feels bigger..can't lay on it right..or lean forward normal...hehe either new rolls or a baby that isn't technically supposed to be there..no period for about 5 mths now on bc...docs says normal..lol..neg preg test 2 mths ago....:S:S It's ok to be honest!! Thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:04 AM on May. 30, 2011

• chubby!! but ppl are aways sayin the look chubby when they first become preggers
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:05 AM on May. 30, 2011

• it looks like a baby bump to me... but either way - give it a month or 2 and you wont have to worry about it looking like cub it will for sure be a baby bump :)
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 12:06 AM on May. 30, 2011

• looks like a chubby pudge to me
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:11 AM on May. 30, 2011

• "In the last couple weeks my stomach just feels bigger..can't lay on it right..or lean forward normal...hehe either new rolls or a baby that isn't technically supposed to be there..no period for about 5 mths now on bc...docs says normal..lol..neg preg test 2 mths ago....:S:S It's ok to be honest!! Thanks ladies! "

So you haven't had a period for five months and your doctor is saying that's normal and that you're not pregnant? Are you on birth control that's causing the missed cycle or do have a condition that's causing it?

To me, that looks like a very cute pregnancy bulge. I would assume (if I didn't know your story) that the woman was in her second trimester and was one of those women I love to hate because I never had the hidden-basket-ball belly--I've always been overweight and pregnancy makes EVERYTHING grow on me.

I wouldn't be surprised if you turned up on "I didn't know I was pregnant!" next year. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:33 AM on May. 30, 2011