In need of labor enducing tips adult content

I'm a week late already and really would rather not have to wait 4 more days to be enduced. Does anyone have any ways that work to get things going? I have been walking as much as I can but my back is killing me. And i heard sex does it but I so don't feel sexy. I have been having a lot of braxton hicks and felt a little crampy but nothing has been consistant. PLEASE HELP!! ( also have slowly been using mucus plug)

chelcie_1

Asked by chelcie_1 at 12:03 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Having sex worked for me. My c-section was scheduled for a Tuesday. The Wed before we had sex and on Thursday we were holding our precious little girl. Needless to say she came on her own not the day the doctor had planned on. Good luck.
    1Mady

Answer by 1Mady at 12:17 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Try dancing with hubby. The chemicals you release when you are relaxed and happy helps.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 12:31 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I felt like a whale, and not sexy at all, lol. But sex worked for me! My husband and I didn't have sex much at all while I was pg. But I was so ready to be done that one night I just said, I want this baby out :P So we had sex and then I look a long warm bath and I went into labor a couple hours later! Before this I hadn't had 1 contraction but I had been dialated to 4 for over a month!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:32 AM on May. 30, 2011

• drink some cinnammon tea... doctors in my country prohibit it while pregnant because it can cause contractions
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 12:47 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Sounds like your body is preparing itself! Just be patient. You've already made it 9 months. Labor goes sooo much better if you wait for it to happen naturally.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 1:15 AM on May. 30, 2011

• walk, walk and walk, just keep walking
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:51 PM on May. 30, 2011