So get this bullcrap! my husband is an ass.....

I just had a grad party for my daughter and there's tons of leftovers!!! and my husband does not eat the leftovers instead he has something else.....and somehow he expects me to NOT BE PISSED! but I am!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Well we cant all eat what u make. No disrespect. I get that all the time with my kids. Dont feel bad.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 12:56 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Maybe he just wasn't in the mood for any of the left-overs. I wouldn't be mad at that, as long as he made whatever he wanted himself I wouldn't care.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:06 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Not bad..... I would be mad too. Serve it again within the next two days so you won't have to waste so much food. Does he usually eat leftovers?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:30 AM on May. 30, 2011

• What if you didnt want to eat something? Should he get all sideways with you?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:17 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Maybe you need a nap.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:31 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Pick your battles. It could be worse right? Would you rather him not eat leftovers or lie to you about other stuff? also, just because he doesn't eat it right away, doesn't mean he might eat it another day. Some people just can't eat the same stuff 2 days in a row. Give him a break and don't jump to conclusions.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:35 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Awww that is not so bad. Maybe you are a lil tired from the party.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:05 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I'd be mad if I'd made dinner and he decided to make himself a different dinner. What were the leftovers?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:07 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My step father is the same way. He won't touch leftovers with a ten foot pole. So my Mom cooks minimal amounts. If it is a family gathering she sends them home with my sister and I for our families. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:10 AM on May. 30, 2011

• there is....
    shrimp
    meatballs
    these little pinwheel rollups
    baked beans
    creamy cucumbers
    salad
    if me and the kids eat the leftovers then so should he...he needs to show an example ...that leftovers come first because I really,really hate wasting food...but he doesn't understand because he has no idea what it means to have NO food and wonder what the next meal will be.....his childhood and adult life there was always food and that was not the same for me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 AM on May. 30, 2011