Strange sensations in early pregnancy?

I know six weeks is far too early to feel your actual baby moving, but did anyone feel strange fluttering or bubbling in their lower abdomen this early and a little before? It's too low to be gas. It's like the same area you'd have menstrual cramps in. And what IS it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It may just be muscle twitches. But I'm pretty sensitive and so usually feel the baby move pretty early. I'm almost 10 weeks and have felt the baby move twice already, once at 8 weeks, and a little stronger at 9 weeks. It's usually when I lean forward I feel like two little bumps which I figure is the baby saying get off me momma. I also usually have pretty strong kids so maybe you've got a strong one in there.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 12:55 AM on May. 30, 2011

• well is it your first baby? If its not your first it could be the baby. Ive heard that with the 2nd you can feel everything sooner. But if tis your first then its probably just you wanting to feel the baby. I did that. I would feel little flutters and thought OHHH the baby then one day I really did feel the baby and it was just a little different so Idk what it is but I had the same thing.
    hisbabymama18

Answer by hisbabymama18 at 12:55 AM on May. 30, 2011

• It is the first. It had me curious as to what it could be.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 AM on May. 30, 2011

• its normal
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:51 PM on May. 30, 2011