Has anyone ever get their babies to stop pulling on their hair or grabbing their glasses ?

kokomaman

Asked by kokomaman at 1:05 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sure.. when they grow out of it. I know that's not what you are looking for, but your hair and glasses are very interesting to you baby and they are just trying to learn about the world around them.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:08 AM on May. 30, 2011

• lol. I know I just keep trying until he understands, but its so annoying !
    kokomaman

Comment by kokomaman (original poster) at 1:17 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Buns and contacts!!!!
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 1:23 AM on May. 30, 2011

• lol, my eyes can't support contacts, and even when I tie my hair, he pulls on what he can grab ! lol. i guess its hopeless
    kokomaman

Comment by kokomaman (original poster) at 1:28 AM on May. 30, 2011

• You'll miss it someday!! Just say no and grab their hand. Its all you can do. Don't forget its natural for them. Its part of thier learning process. Smile, parentings fun ;)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:44 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I always had to put my hair up, and as for glasses, I would try to catch her before she actually got ahold of them! LOL (our biggest issue was jewelry, which I just stopped wearing for a while)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:59 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Thats what I do. I tell him NO and grab his hand, and make a serious look, but he just laughs and makes me laugh too... lol
    As for the jewelry, i find it helpfull cause sometimes he pulls on a necklace instead of the glasses lool ! Parenting is fun, but painfull !!!
    kokomaman

Comment by kokomaman (original poster) at 2:08 AM on May. 30, 2011