Why do women get mad at the woman their SO is cheating on them with? Shouldn’t they take out their anger fully on the man? (visa versa)

Ive been watching alot of weird shows that lead me to ask this question lol

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 1:13 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Jealousy facters in....Maybe he/she (s) are telling lie to their S/O
    jlfield

Answer by jlfield at 1:19 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Probably due to not wanting to truly believe that the person she's built a life would willingly do that to her. It is easier to think that he was seduced, enticed and generally led astray because the evil witch made him do it. When in truth he was just thinking with his smaller head.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:24 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I don't understand either. I would be way more angry at my significant other because he is the one that broke his vows! Sometimes it's not even fair to be mad at the woman because more often than not they lied to her too.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:24 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I have wondered the same myself but I think I understand a little better now why women do this. Though some women may not knowingly play around with another woman's man, there are some women who knowingly do this. These are the type of women that these women get angry with for the most part. Yes, it's both the man and other women's fault but when a woman knowingly plays around with someone else's man, that breaks the lady code. It's like, there are so many guys out there, why do you have to play around with my guy? or any guy that's already taken? Women take this personally, and frankly, I would, too. But some women get a rise out of breaking a man away from his partner and that's plain wrong. I've experienced variations of this myself with past bfs and even when I contacted the other woman to let her know that we're both being play, she plays right into his mind games and responds as if it's some prize to be with him.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:35 AM on May. 30, 2011

• ... Women who don't listen to other women telling them that they're being played are just plain stupid in my opinion. Several times I have had girls act in disbelief as if it's made up and they stupidly stay with the two-timing man. Once, a girl didn't believe me when I told her that I was a guy's live-in girlfriend even after I took time/date-stamped pics of myself with the guy in our apartment. Instead of believing, they cling onto the lies and excuses or act like it's some prize to "win" the guy. How is it a prize to win a cheater? At that point, I just give up b/c if they're that stupid, then they deserve to be with someone that lies and cheats on them. Why don't women listen to other women??? If we did, we would save each other a lot of heartache.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:40 AM on May. 30, 2011

• i think main blame should be on the person who your in the relationship with, they have betrayed your relationship. Of course the female has played her part, but the way I would look at it is she means nothing to me. Unless of course its someone you know or someone you think your close to, then its a double betrayal, I think many men or women want to know if was with someone they know, and I can understand that, but if its someone outside, she wouldnt be in the equasion to me
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:41 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Because you love the sob who cheated normally lol. Not an excuse just reality. Once that person calms down tthey normally realize so is the only one to blame :) sometimes...
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:54 AM on May. 30, 2011

• she knew he was married. so its both their faults
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 4:43 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Its easier to blame the other person that to believe the man who professes his undying love to you would cheat without being uncontrollably seduced by some wicked evil woman. It's not his fault, the devil made him do it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:36 AM on May. 30, 2011

• As women we are so critical of each other. It's difficult to imagine the guy you love with another woman. It's very easy to blame the woman since we feel threatened by her presence since she's replaced us and it's her fault.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 8:08 AM on May. 30, 2011