Work at Home Job?

Has any one had any luck working from home and it being a job not a business? I mean i don't want to sell any thing or do calling people up or going to door to door trying to sell things. I just want to work from my computer with out a huge start up cost or no cost at all to start. Has any one have any luck with this.. I been looking and i just want to see if any one can give some insite on what you might be doing to earn a income from home. That is enough to pay bills at least. I don't want to do servays cause there are way to many scams out there for that. So any ideas?? I heard about Avon and Mary Kay but i am no good at selling things i tryed and failed with that aspact cause i don't know hardle any one to sell them too just to let you know. Well i will take any ideas Thanks alot for your help Cafa Moms

artzone

Asked by artzone at 1:22 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:38 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Try Lia Sophia jewelry. Very pretty, lifetime guarantee. Awesome deals on jewelry every month! And great hostess benefits! it sells itself so it's not hard at all! $149 to start. I was amazed because I got $1,179 in jewelry when I signed up to wear and show! 35% commission on sales! As a advisor you get 70% discount on all jewelry! Contact me with any questions! Erkybb@gmail.com. Www.liasophia.com/ericabyman
    31Erica

Answer by 31Erica at 1:40 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I was searching for the same kind of thing you are. I wanted to work from home, but not necessarily work a home party business. Been there, done that, got the tshirt! LOL! I researched a lot of stuff, and had toreally think about what I wanted to do. Internet businesses are a huge thing right now & I found one that had everythingI wanted.
    I just signed up with LaBella Baskets a few days ago. They are a web based gift basket company. I got a personal coach, 2 websites, and access to awesome training and support! I don't have to go door to door, I don't have to carry ANY stock, and I have no minimum quota to meet every month. I work it as little or as much as I want.
    Here's my Marketing website - feel free to check it out and see if it is something you are interested in. Let me know if you have any questions.
    http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/ShareLandon.html

shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 1:55 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Hi there! You might be interested in what I do. I do online and offIine marketing and account set up. I work for myself, but not by myself. I'm an "Internet CEO Mom" and part of an awesome team of moms who support each other while working from home. No sales, parties, or risk. Legitimate. Honored by the BBB. Set your own hours. I'm a SAHM of 4 kids including busy 2 yr old twins. I use to work F/T outside the home until I had my twins. After a few months of being home I had to seriously figure out how to replace my income. I started out searching around like you and had a hard time finding something legitimate. This opportunity has been a blessing to my famil. No daycare, no stress so at the end of the day I can lay my head down and not worry about finances. I'd be happy to chat more about it with you! raeganmoser@gmail.com Check out this 20 min webcast for more info: http://www.internetceomoms.com/tools4mom
    tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 1:58 AM on May. 30, 2011

• i work from home, however i work for my parents business doing paperwork and such. BUT there are a lot of places that allow you to do secretarial work out of your house.. just apply around and see whose willing to make that exception. other ideas would require applying for specific licenses such as day care operator or stylist etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:34 AM on May. 30, 2011

• or take a 3-5 month course in esthetics. you could use that license to do work in your house AND benefit from selling cosmetics like avon or mary kay.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:37 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I work for a fortune 100 company at home. I have been employed there for 10 years and worked 8 of those in the office. But I have been working full time from home the past 2 years. It's pretty encouraged and a choice most of the employees have. Many employers, especially the bigger fortune 500 companies have many work at home employees these days. It's getting more common. Just search some job sites. Although some don't advertise that working at home is an option, thats the bad part.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 2:51 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I want one of those jobs.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:29 AM on May. 30, 2011

• well thanks to all your ideas am still looking so if you any more ideas let me know i am willing to listen to what you do at home to earn money to help pay off the bills.
    artzone

Comment by artzone (original poster) at 12:22 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing ), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:41 PM on May. 30, 2011