How do you feel about your son's hair being long under the age of ten?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:29 AM on May. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• ny son is 2 and have neautiful curly hair to the middle of his back, he always get compliments on it and I would cry if I had to cut it.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:32 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My* and Beautiful* ... gonna fire my typist I swear
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:33 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My sons a hockey player and thats the cool thing, he's now 11 and has always cut it for summer but he has super thick hair. Its only hair, as long as its clean let them do what they want...
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:40 AM on May. 30, 2011

• It's not something I will allow. I keep my sons' heads shaved. It looks neater and cleaner to me. I'm not a fan of males with long hair. If they want long hair, they can have it after they're grown and out from under my roof.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:47 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My twin boys are 3. They were both born with beautiful headfuls of curly chocolate brown hair. They were two when I cut it for the first time because it was always in their eyes. I cried when I cut it LOL! But to answer your question, I don't mind their hair being long as long as it doesn't bother them.

ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 1:56 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I dont have a boy but if I did I wouldnt care, I quite like it long on some, as long as its still well kept.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:14 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I plan on leaving my DSs hair long. I think it's pretty.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 6:06 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I have always cut my Sons hair into a neat style. I personally don't like long hair on little boys. I think it looks messy.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My boys have always had short cuts. I do not like long hair on boys. I think it looks sloppy and girlish. In addition, they are both athletes and they don't like their hair long. Usually every four weeks like clockwork, they are asking to go for a cut.
    mjande4

Answer by mjande4 at 10:27 AM on May. 30, 2011

• my son is nine and he always wanted to grow his hair long like some of the boys in school and i tried to go with it for a couple months but it got to a point were i couldent take looking at it and i thought it looked so messy i made him get it cut he was upset but got over it . lol good luck with that .
    mom3902

Answer by mom3902 at 10:39 AM on May. 30, 2011