HELP ME PLEASE. AM i Pregnant?

hello,

i am 26 years old and this is just driving me crazy. the situation is this. i am 13 days late for my period. i have no signs of starting , however i am getting other signs and symptoms of other things. i have taken a few pregnancy tests but they all have been negative. i have PCOS and i have been taking Metformin. i have had a regular period for way over a year now so to all of the sudden not have one is really trippen me out.i calculated that if i was to be pregnant that i would be around 6 weeks pregnant if i was. at first my symptoms didnt have much except for bloating...... i still feel bloated now. but then it went to smellls, smells got to me. bad smells usually it was. and it would freak me out and i had to leave the area where i was smelling it because it was over whelming.. one would be going into a store and it smelled like someone poored a whole gallon of perfume, very strong. but no perfume in site. then the smell of fish really got to me couldnt handle it at all. its like it hits me in the face....now... between the 5th week and the 6th week of a possible pregnancy im experiencing extreme lower back pain. one common symptom of pregnancy is breast pain however i have no breast pain. only that they feel alittle touchy and that is it. sometimes it feels like i am starting my period in my underwear so i go into the bathroom but nothing is there but small amounts of liquid. i get pulsating spasms in my belly. i dont get nauseas too much except to smells but never vomit.i have noticed i have been burping more lately. more then normal. its not a constant thing.... but it just comes out of no where. i really need someones advice on all these small symptoms im getting. i have a doctors appointment on the 2nd for a blood test because i just cant seem to except the fact that all the urine tests are all NEG with these odd symptoms... but maybe they are all in my head. because most woman experience breasts hurting. and i dont have that. and in alot of ways thank you because they are already really big... so i dont know if that makes a difference. because im a tripple D and size 38waist. and i cant stand it when they hurt . but can you still be pregnant and not have painful breasts? i dont know!!! please someone help me.... 13 days late........... and i havent been late in way over a year..

gibbler84

Asked by gibbler84 at 1:32 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go get a blood test. Pcos sometimes cant be picked up with an hpt. Good luck.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:35 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Go get a blood test done. They are more accurate the the home pregnancy tests anyway.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:37 AM on May. 30, 2011

• thats what i heard......also sometimes blood tests can do the same thing ...does it sound like i am pregnant? i have never been pregnant before..... ugghhh... its just killing me... frustraiting..
    gibbler84

Comment by gibbler84 (original poster) at 1:38 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Sounds like you may be pregnant. Go get a blood test done asap!
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:39 AM on May. 30, 2011

• what was everyone elses pregnancy symptoms?i know everyones is different. but just wondering/. thank you for replying.
    gibbler84

Comment by gibbler84 (original poster) at 1:40 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Sounds like you're pregnant to me, it's good you have an appointment for the blood test. For this pregnancy, I'm 10 weeks now, I didn't get breast pain until about a week or two ago when they finally started to swell a little. And smells was my indicator this time because my first two HPT came back inconclusive when I'm never late and just new I was pregnant. Every pregnancy's different.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:48 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Most likely they will give you an ultrasound as well. Breast tenderness and stuffy nose were my first symptoms.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:48 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I was tired all of the time and had low energy levels. That one always freaks me out. Then, I am constantly asking myself, "Am I pregnant or do I have cancer?" The tiredness usually starts about the time I conceive so I can't test for a month. All of the other symptoms start the following month.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:06 AM on May. 30, 2011

• i get tired around 5 in the afternoon.......... and i feel like i can go to bed right then and there.. then around 10 at night i dont feel tired at all and end up not being able to fall asleep till like 2 or 3 in the morning.

you guys are so awesome thank you for all your responses. i think to myself, that NO WAY that im pregnant... but then my symptoms say other wise........ but then im like... " is it all in my head?" i just feel so different....

i was going to say that most likely im going to ask them to also do an ultrasound because i want to double check it all... i dont want any miss leadings at all what so ever. ultrasound well definently tell me.. you would see a seed in all cases.
    gibbler84

Comment by gibbler84 (original poster) at 2:13 AM on May. 30, 2011

• ohhh..... i miss calculated my date of possible pregnancy. i believe it is 4 weeks now not 5 or 6..... soooo... can i experience low back pain this early if i was pregnant?? or any of the other symptoms?
    gibbler84

Comment by gibbler84 (original poster) at 2:38 AM on May. 30, 2011