Do you want to know what you are having?

I am pregnant with my 3rd child. I have a boy and a girl. This is the last for me. I feel there are so few surprises in life. Therefore have chosen not to find out what I am having this time. Some family members think I'm crazy and are freaking out about what to buy? Any opinions...

1Mady

Asked by 1Mady at 2:00 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes!! Lol I have three boys and am praying for my final baby to be a girl. Cant wait till birth to find out. If I had both I would want to wait too :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:06 AM on May. 30, 2011

• No, we waited, nothing for them to freak out about, plenty of unisex things and clothes you will need, not everything has to be pink or blue.....its a very personal decision and only you need to be happy with it, they will get over it lol
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:09 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I am doing the same thing for my third child too when I get pregnant again. I have a boy and a girl too and for both of them I found out but since I already have them I want to be surprised with the rest. You're not crazy, plus it's your baby you can do what you want.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:27 AM on May. 30, 2011

• i think that's a fun thing for your situation! i just had my first and had to find out because i'm a huge planner. but if i had one of each already, i think i would be surprised too :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 4:34 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I didnt know with my first, with my second we knew but didnt tell anyone ;)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 4:56 AM on May. 30, 2011

• It's your personal choice whether to find out or not. Your family needs to realize that and leave you be. They can get adorable unisex outfits. Or, tell them to buy for whichever gender they're betting it's going to be, like a fun little game and they can win some sort of prize. Most things can be returned. Babies grow so quickly, though, and go through clothing so often in a day, that it's not going to be bad if little Michael is in a pink onsie every once in a while or little Michelle is in a blue one occasionally.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:46 AM on May. 30, 2011

• If I am pregnant then I assume I am having A BABY!
    ;-D

I *want* to know the gender with my babies, but never enough to have ultrasounds.
    So surprises they are!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:06 PM on May. 30, 2011

• just tell them to buy anything that is green or yellow, it can go either way
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:47 PM on May. 30, 2011