Anyone do Amazon buyback?

Unbelievable. One book I had and returned (not buyback). New price was like $11 and buyback price is like $9. Pretty good..but obviously can't do it because I returned it. I have one I'd like to sell back to Amazon. Perfect condition (basically didn't use it!) Bought new $36. Buyback price? $1.89?? What the heck?

Has anyone used this and gotten decent buyback prices?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Shopping

• Wow, can you use buy back on digital books. What if you don't read them at all. They should be in perfect LN or New condition.
    l lol
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:33 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I do all the time. Sometimes the price isn't very good, but at least I don't have to have them cluttering my house. Then I have the credits to buy other things. I normally don't buy the books, but end up buying other things. This year I bought grass seed.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:40 AM on May. 30, 2011