Have you checked out the scrapbooking group "Scrapping with Friends"?

Its a great group with lots of fun things going on and the women there are wonderful! You will truely make friends! And of course learn more about scrapbooking-new swaps opened today!

NursingStudent

Asked by NursingStudent at 4:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• To answer the question I have not looked at the site. But I will. I am new to scrapbooking but I have a desire to start a hobby. Thanks.
    Ms.Lou

Answer by Ms.Lou at 7:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I'm new at scrapbooking and don't know where to start? lol
    Mumjen2

Answer by Mumjen2 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I host a scrapbooking website online - www.scrappiness.com
    butertracy

Answer by butertracy at 1:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I love to do scrapbooking,I have been doing it for years.I just signed up for the scrapbook group and am waiting for an answer.I starte by taking a few pictures and then went to the craft store. I found back ground papers,stickers,and stamps to go with my photos.After awhile you will just start to get things when they are on sale and you will be surprised to find that everything just falls into place and becomes very easy to keep going.
    flipflop318

Answer by flipflop318 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2008