Birth control

im on the pill now,and i might be pregnant. if im not pregnant,im def switching,what form of birth control is best?

AutumnsMom1212

Asked by AutumnsMom1212 at 4:47 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Health

• I love my patches, I can't remember the pills, the shot made me sick and I don't trust the other options. Surgery is not an option.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 5:31 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Abstinence
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:49 AM on May. 30, 2011

• You're going to get so many different answers for this one because every woman is different! I had the Mirena IUD for 4 years and loved it. I know other mommas that had horrible experiences with it. The only other birth control I have experience with is the pill, and it worked fine for me as well. The only reason I decided to switch (aside from cost) was because my sister in law ended up with tumors on her liver thanks to her pill. Anyway, I would talk with your Gyn, and see if you two can come up with the best solution for you together.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:07 AM on May. 30, 2011