If i had intercourse on may 8th and my period is due may 16th is it possible to get pregnant? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Most anything is possible.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:41 AM on May. 30, 2011

• You mean is it possible to get pregnant now? Because according to your question you're already two weeks late, so chances are there's no "to get" involved. Chances are you already are pregnant. Congratulations!

Take a test. If you cannot afford the $1 test, your local Health Department or a pregnancy help center or even some churches will do a test for free. Once you've confirmed the pregnancy, the next step is to see a doctor.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:42 AM on May. 30, 2011

• possible, but not necessarily likely, especially if you are very regular. Ovulation typically occurs 12-14 days prior to when you expect your period, and the egg only lives for a day or two. so if you ovulated 12 days before May 16th, you would NOT have gotten pregnant from sex on the 8th - more around the 1st to the 4th. If your period should have been the 16th and it's late, now is a great time to take a test. At about 2 weeks late, any pregnancy test should accurately tell you yes or no.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:45 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Congratulations, you're pregnant and it's a GIRL!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:46 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Aww, why'd someone vote Kathy675 down? She's a "physic" don't you know? :P
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:04 AM on May. 30, 2011

• If you've are female and you've had sex with a male you could be pregnant.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:42 AM on May. 30, 2011

• There are conception calculators online. Put in your date of last pd and it will estimate how far you "could be." I have a friend that thinks she is now that I am. Her last pd was May 14. She is having way more "symptoms" than I am and my last pd was April 15. I think it's too soon to find out but those magical little kits can ease alot of worry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on May. 30, 2011

• http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/pregcalc.html

This will tell you possible conception dates.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on May. 30, 2011

• very possible
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:46 PM on May. 30, 2011