If you believe in ghosts share what happened to you.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 7:14 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This one time when my oldest daughter and I were sitting in the living room, around 10 at night, mu son kept crying and moaning in his sleep. From where I was sitting on the couch, I could see part way into his room. His night light kept going dim and then bright again. I thought maybe it was getting ready to burn out. It suddenly turned REALLY bright and then went out, at the same time he sat up and started screaming.

I went in and asked him what was wrong and he told me he couldn't sleep because the 'ghosts' were going into his nightlight. I took the nightlight out and the electrical plate was cracked and broken.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:22 AM on May. 30, 2011

• The first and perhaps the most crazy, is something that happened to me when I was five. I slept in a toddler bed on the opposite side of the room as my mother's bed. Well, this one night, after she turned off the lights and got into bed, there were a pair of blood-red eyes staring at me from under her bed. They didn't blink and they were very close to the ground. Well, I was literally almost peeing my pants and started screaming.

My mother turned on the lights and the eyes disappeared. She looked under the bed and there was absolutely nothing there- not even a dust bunny! She turned off the lights and right away, there they were, looking at me again.

continued...

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:20 AM on May. 30, 2011

• This only happened to me once, but here's the crazy thing- When my oldest daughter was five, she was playing in her room and all of the sudden she started screaming and she ran to me. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me there were red eyes looking at her from her toy-box! I had never mentioned what happened to me, in fact, I had almost totally forgotten about it until she had the same experience.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:21 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My brother had this imaginary friend named Bill when he was little. This one time when I was alone in the house with him, he was playing in the basement and I heard him talking, so I stood at the top of the stairs and listened. I was totally shocked when I heard the unmistakable sound of a man's voice answering him! I ran down and there was no one there but him. I asked who he was talking to and he said it was Bill!

IhartU

• He also has this foam dinosaur that strands like two feet high and used to sit on the top shelf in his room, opposite from his bed. It was once again around 10 pm and he was moaning in his sleep again. I heard a 'thump' and thought maybe he had fallen out of bed, so I went to check on him. He was still in bed, but the dinosaur was on the floor. I put it back, thinking it had just fallen.

I went back out and sat down to watch tv and I heard it again. So I went back in and found him sleeping and the dino was on the floor again. This time I was a little freaked, but I just put it back and tried not to think about it. As soon as I sat back down, I heard the thump again and my son started screaming.

continued...

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:23 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I rushed in and he was shaking uncontrollably and he told me that he had a dream that his dinosaur was alive and that it was trying to eat him! Freaky, huh?

IhartU

• thats scary, that was kinda my first experience also. I was staying at this guys house i was dating and he said it was haunted upstairs and i didn't believe in ghost then and we went to go to sleep and there was these red lights and there was nothing there that caused it, my friend didn't see them and i had the creepiest feeling that i had to go back downstairs, i was so scared. I felt like i was being watched.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 7:24 AM on May. 30, 2011

• a hell lot of things happened to me lately, but the latest thing was.
    I was in my living room watching TV. and beside my couch there's a bookshelf. PACKED with books, out of nowhere the books flew out of the book shelf and on the ground. was weird because we hadn't touched it or anything....
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 9:06 AM on May. 30, 2011

• What happened which time? I've been able to feel, see and in some cases hear "ghosts" since I was a little girl, and so I tend to attract them. Right now, the house I live in (which I practically grew up in) has 3 "residents" a little boy, an older gentlemen and a very angry young woman... When my grandfather died (in what is now my kids' room) it was that young woman who actually let me know he had passed and told me to go upstairs to be with the family - because I had been playing in the basement with her. A few times I've woken up to see the boy standing in my door way and thought it was my oldest son, until I put my glasses on... The old man is in the attic, and he will occasionally come down. The energy is very angry, sad and depressive, like all the good air just got sucked out of the room. Apparently when my aunt used the attic as her room, he used to cause her some issues, but we don't have problems with him.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:22 AM on May. 30, 2011

• In the place we lived in right before this one the ghosts weren't so social. But if you were alone in the house and you sat in my Livingroom, you would hear voices from upstairs. The first time it happened I thought my DH and BIL were home and I didn't know it. I went upstairs and no one was there... That was a little creepy because you would hear them and assume it was them, but they worry that someone was in your house...

In the place before that there was a "doppelganger." On more than one occasion I would think my DH was home because I would see him walk in the door and in to the bedroom - and my BIL saw him quite a bit too - and he was IDENTICAL to my DH! We also had a Brownie in our home, but that's not Ghostly, just annoying.

Before that I lived in a building which was a part of the Underground Railroad and the had the ghosts to prove it. Before that I lived in a house were I was actually attacked. I can go on...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:27 AM on May. 30, 2011