Do you carry cash?

or do you just use a debit/credit card for all your purchases? I know there are some people that refuse to carry cash and then there are those that refuse to carry a debit card. Which are you?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:01 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have to carry some cash for tolls, the produce store and the snack bar at the swim club. Other than that, I use my debit card.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:04 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I carry cash. It's more or less my own allowance. I can't spend beyond that. I have such a hard time staying within my budget, so if I don't have the cash for it, I don't allow myself toget it
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 8:27 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I hardly ever have cash. I pay for everything with the debit card.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:03 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I usually carry a 20 on me just in case but mostly I rely on my debit card.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:03 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I like having some cash on me. I keep at least 20 on me at all times and my debit card. You just never know some places don't except the card.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 8:14 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I do carry a small amount of cash-I don't want to pay for something small with the debit card and roadside stands etc don't take cards. I use a card though for most things. Small businesses appreciate it when you use cash since they are charged a fee for you using a card so I try to accomodate on small purchases at a local small business.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 9:36 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I carry cash but I also have a debit card .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:02 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I mostly use my card, but I'd rather carry the cash. I don't want to see another thing closer to the end of the world (a cashless society). I just don't carry as much because it costs me about $5 each time to withdraw the money from the ATM between my banks fees and the fees from the ATM.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:26 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I've usually got cash on me, I'm a server so I get paid daily...in cash. I make a deposit a couple of times a week but If I have cash on me i'm going to use it instead of using my debit card. The bank acct is for bills and thats about it.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:19 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I pretty much never have cash on me. I debit everything.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:16 PM on May. 30, 2011