DH has a crush on some lady on FB

I have busted him talking trash to her, they have stopped that from what I can tell, but today I found a message that he has a crush on her, how would you handle this? Do I tell him about it and walk like my heart is telling me or confront both of them at the same time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Why confront her? You are married to him and he and he alone is responsible for his behavior.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:47 AM on May. 30, 2011

• you say you have busted him
    then it stopped but now more

busted him - as you have spoken to him about this?
    if so what did he say? what did he do?

if you have not spoken to him - why not? and then what changed to stop contact?

more info ?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:47 AM on May. 30, 2011

• If she knows hes married. Confront HER and confront HIM. Don't let low class dirty people walk all over your precious heart. Even if it is your husband.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 8:48 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I confronted both of them the night of trash talking that he was busted in stopped, she knows he is married and she continues to talk to him so she is as guilty as him,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I would confront him again, he alone is responsible for his behavior. He is the one who should be loyal and have respect for your feelings. I would not worry about her, he is responsible for his entire behavior.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:01 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My ex met someone online and he was actually cheating but made it seem they were just friends and talking trash. I emailed the woman and explained I was his wife and was unsure if she was aware he was married with children. I explained I would appreciate if she would please stop flirting with my husband or having any form of relationship with him, otherwise I might be forced to hunt her down and kick her teeth down her throat until she was shitting them out of her asshole.
    After that I woke up my husband and asked him wth he thought he was doing? Everything seemed ok for a few months after but I was gathering evidence. Once I had enough to prove he was cheating I threw him out and took him for everything he was worth. Thats how I handled it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:17 AM on May. 30, 2011

• you have already spoken to both of them once
    then not bad to play your cards close
    do not let them know you know that they are at it again
    get proof then kick to curb

just like gemgem did
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:23 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Sorry honey, but I still continue to go through this for over 9 years. My DH thinks it's perfectly ok to "talk" to these women online, even exchanging cell numbers to send pics back and forth. And not pics of their garden or dogs. He feels that since it is online, it isn't real. I caught him talking to some woman online when I was recovering from a c-section and he told me it was my fault because I wasn't having sex with him. It's been on and off for years. I suspected almost 3 years ago that he was with someone "real" that he denies, but I'm sure of it. It's been almost 3 years since we have had relations because I don't trust him. He works on the road and is never home and is "lonely." I stay because of the kids and because I made those vows. I was able to forgive the first time, but not anymore. He's not even sorry.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:24 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I'd leave. Obviously he doesn't respect you or your relationship.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:35 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I would be mad as hell to find out that they are still in contact. I would not bother talking to her she knows he is married and she obviously does not give a damn. If she is married I would seriously consider contacting her husband and tell him what is going on. I do think you need to tell DH that you know he is contacting her and you are pissed. I would give him an ultimatum.... dump her or I walk! And I would be prepared to pack up and leave his sorry ass! If I do leave then I would send her a snarky message saying "congrats the asshole is all yours! Although you better be prepared to have him move in with you and to support him, as I am taking him for all he is worth and he won't have a dime to his name!" IF he chooses to stay married he would have to delete and block her from everything, and he has to give me free access to his computer/phone, passwords to check whenver I want. I'd also demand counseling.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:00 PM on May. 30, 2011