• In the Spotlight:

Light Bleeding At 7 Weeks???

I am 7 weeks pregnant and last night went to the bathroom and saw blood no clots just blood when i wiped. I have had what they call implantaion bleeding but could this be a part of it. this is my first pregnancy so i am not sure what to expect. I did go to the ER but ended up leaving because of the rude doctors and nurses. Please get back to me if you know anything about this. Thank You.

Expecting7-09

Asked by Expecting7-09 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's pretty late ini the game for implantation bleeding. But some women do bleed from time to time throughout pregnancy. If it is light and not accompanied by cramping, you are probably okay. I would skip the ER altogether unless you are in severe pain or bleeding very heavily. There's really not much they can do for you anyway. Rather, I would call your OB and schedule an appointment.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I had the same thing. Is it just spotting, or are you bleeding a lot?
    What happens is...
    There are a lot more blood vessels "down there" so doing any type of strenuous activities, can cause one to break (which is nothing to worry about) which will make you bleed. I broke one from jogging up the stairs to my condo, and broke another one from having sex.
    As long as it's not soaking through a pad within an hour or so, you should be fine.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• With my first prego i spotted alot and everything was fine. Whens your due date?
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:39 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i dont remember exactly what it was...if i feel like it ill go back in my journals and find out but it was something about my placenta that was causing me to bleed, which happends to some woman. it was bright red and i was a little crampy, but everything was fine and the bleeding stoped after a few weeks.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• actually it looks like i never wrote about it, prolly bc i didnt want to worry myself or others.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i had the same thing happen and what it was for me was that the baby had detached from down low and reattached up higher i know it sounds strange when they did an ultrasound the next day and that night in the hospital you could actualy see where our little one had been and where he was now and then we went back home and looked at our previous ultrasound and seen taht he had actually moved
    garricksmommy

Answer by garricksmommy at 3:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008