Expecting twins.. What am i to do?

I have a 5yr old and 2yr old how will I cope with twins?

april2625

Asked by april2625 at 9:07 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Check out the groups on here (search under group tab) and see if there is one for moms of twins. They will have tons of ideas and support. GL!!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:10 AM on May. 30, 2011

• You'll manage.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:13 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I know it sounds dumb, but you will figure it out. They are your children and you will love them like the others and everything will work itself out :)
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 9:22 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Start with recognizing that you really have no choice (unless you want to abort or put them up for adoption). You are going to have to "cope with them". The kids you have can actually be a little help to you (fetching stuff). From experience, I say get organized now. If your kids are not on a schedule, make it so. I had mine on an almost military schedule, but I'm glad I did. Snacks, naps, baths and bedtime...all scheduled, for everybody...don't give mama any crap.

Good luck and enjoy.

honeyrder

Answer by honeyrder at 9:27 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Wow- I hope your 5 year old will be a lot of help! Honestly my first was a set of twins and the hardest part is trying to keep them happy so there will be things your 5 year old will be able to do to help out - simple things like hold the bottle and grab a diaper. The first few months will be tough and I know how it is so if I lived close by. I would love to come help because I know how hard it can be-lol.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 10:31 AM on May. 30, 2011

• some how things will work out
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:43 PM on May. 30, 2011