What's the coolest thing your kids have taught each other?

My DD (14) is sick with a cold right now that she caught from her brother (10). So she just finished telling him how viruses and bacteria can mutate and how anti-bodies are designed to fight just one type of invasive cell, not all of them in general.
My kids are total geeks and I love it!

SelaCarsen

Asked by SelaCarsen at 9:31 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• The 6 year old explained in great detail to the 7 year how to battle and win some creature on one of their wii games. His detail and description of the whole thing amazed me.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:44 AM on May. 30, 2011

• My son couldn't learn to tie his shoes. I tried several time & several ways, his father tires, his friend had tied.
    One day his sister tought him in a matter of a few minutes. Lol, poor boy was like 8 when he finally learned.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 9:47 AM on May. 30, 2011

• my older son taught his little brother how to talk. he would get him to repeat words a million times until he got it right. he thought it was a fun game....i guess he kinda thought baby brother was a parrot lol. but hey, it really worked! he has a very big vocabulary for a 3yo and i know it's thanks to big brother (an adult would never have that much patience lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:32 PM on May. 30, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My daughter 18 has helped her 9 year old brother with math and how to read. Today he showed her how tornados are formed. With 2 liter soda bottles and and a filter. It was great to see the spark in their eyes teaching them and laughing.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Heehees, and once you have a certain type of cold, and you get over it, you can never get it again! How cool is that!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 4:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2011