Two part question???????

Hi everyone! I am wondering if anyone knows if it is ok to use Crest white strips while pregnant. I am about 8 weeks. It has no info on the box and I get all sorts of different answers while I research online so I figured I would just ask here :) Also I am going to a hot springs with the family tomorrow. Am I going to be able to get in the water? I have no clue what the water temp is. I can't imagine it would be as hot as a hot tub, but I don't really know.

LT70

Asked by LT70 at 9:57 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't see how the white strips should hurt. You aren't ingesting them. They go back and forth with things all the time. I've been pregnant 4 times over 20 years and you would be amazed at what is ok, then not, then ok again. The hot springs shouldn't be any hotter than your bath water and it's perfectly ok to take a bath, so I wouldn't see why not. Have fun!
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:00 AM on May. 30, 2011

• You need to ask about the hot springs. The one I went to last, the temp was cooled down to one hundred and four degrees.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:02 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I don't see where there would be anything wrong with either. The white strips I can not imagine being any worse than a visit to the dentist and you can get cleanings and such. Then I agree with the first Mommy as far as the hot springs, make sure you don't get too warm. We have been to quite a few and I wouldn't say that it was warmer than bath water and you should be fine.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:16 AM on May. 30, 2011

• the strips are fine, however call the place with the springs and ask the temp of the water, then call your doctor and ask them their opinion on it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:57 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I'm not sure about the white strips. But honestly, I'd stay clear of the hot springs. Usually the temperature is too hot. If anything, I'd just sit at the edge and stick my feet in. When in doubt, call your doctor!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:20 AM on May. 30, 2011

• strips i would think are ok to use, i would ask about the hot springs though
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:42 PM on May. 30, 2011