35 weeks, contractions, shooting pains inside whoo adult content

Ok I'm 35.2 weeks along, last night my contractions started getting worse, (longer and shorter time between them) for about 5 hours, (yes I am 100% positive they are contractions, I started perterm labor at 16 weeks and was put on pills for it) lol about 3 hours in I started getting shooting pains in whoo, like it felt like lightening up there...lol it was very painful to the point that at one time I Tryed walking the pain out and fell, as the night went on the contractions got longer but also longer between , I never had this with my first child, is there are mammas that have had this??? Oh and I lost my mucus plug 8 days ago, lol I have a Dr appt tomorrow but am worried I need to go in sooner

Sarahg83619

Asked by Sarahg83619 at 10:17 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The shooting pain is quite normal, I am not sure if it is pressure but it can be pretty painful. It is part of the wonderful parts of pregnancy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:24 AM on May. 30, 2011

• With my 3rd, my contractions weren't an even time apart all the way up until he was born. Some were still 10 minutes or longer between. Each one is different. It's possible that you are in labor. I'm surprised that you haven't already given birth already losing your mucus plug. Think about how you feel, not what they tell you is normal. What does your heart and brain say about you being in labor? In any case, I would have everything ready to go. 35 weeks is not early really. We used to only be pregnant for 9 months years ago, now it is 10.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:53 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Call your doctors' nurse and see if they want you to come in. Good Luck !!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:24 AM on May. 30, 2011