WOW anyone else feel like they live in Seattle?

We have just set a record for the wettest spring on record here in Utah. Anyone else getting drenched?

lauralivivy

Asked by lauralivivy at 10:36 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep, but that's because I do. LOL It's kinda nice to see we're not the only ones not having summer yet. its 45 degrees today.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:07 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Well considering I live in Seattle YES!!!! lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:49 AM on May. 30, 2011

• It hasn't rained here in months. :-(
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:37 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Are you kidding me? Here in SE Missouri, we got 20" since April 15th! The Mississippi River has been flooded for weeks now. I am so tired of rain, floods, storms, tornadoes and sirens that I could scream!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:44 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Yes! we are in Vancouver Wa and it has been a sad excuse for spring here and I know its rainy here but COME ON! I need some sun! lol
    MeridaMomma4

Answer by MeridaMomma4 at 10:45 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Yep in michigan we have had more rainy days then sunny. I think we will never dry out.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 10:46 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I'm in Alberta, and yep... felt more like Seattle (or as we said, Vancouver BC) last week. It rained for about four or five days straight and we didn't even see the sun that whole time. It was dark and cloudy and wet and cold - we even had to turn the heat back on! The sun came out on Friday, though, and it's almost all dry out there now. :)
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:52 AM on May. 30, 2011

• OP I'm in Northern Utah and I concurr with you 100%. I thought I was going to cry when I woke up and had snow on my car. Coldest spring EVER!
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 11:41 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I live outside of Vancouver, WA and I don't think it's been that bad. My kids have spent plenty of time outside enjoying the nice weather.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:13 PM on May. 30, 2011

• bootsky- what part of Utah do you live? we are south of Provo- about 20 minutes.
    lauralivivy

Comment by lauralivivy (original poster) at 12:19 PM on May. 30, 2011