Tingling breasts? What does this mean?

I am a few week along and every so often I notice a tingling sensation in my breasts. They aren't tender or swollen. Is this a sign that they will become tender or swollen?

lawstudentmommy

Asked by lawstudentmommy at 4:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They'll prob. be tender and swollen eventually anyway. When I was only 11 weeks, I couldn't stand for the water in the shower to hit them directly! Everyone is different, but your boobies are getting ready to do what they were made to do, and they have to change!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I hate to tell you, they are growing and preparing for milk to form. The shower trick helps and another weird thing that helps in getting down on all fours and let your breast dangle, it sounds dumb but it really works. Good Luck. Hope it helps.
    ohiomommy77

Answer by ohiomommy77 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2008