What is he doing when I am at work??

Just logged on my computer, and accidentally hit history, But my history showed me all that I didn't even expect. I have been working about 25-30 hours a week and just found a bunch of porn sites, and disgusting pictures. I know that he likes porn, but I am offended. I don't mind watching it with him, but, these pictures are so graphic, I am almost sick. What do I say to him???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• nothing get a key logger and watch him and than have a heart to heart with your self before you make any decisions

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Well, I would wait until I calmed down. ( And believe me It would take a long time.) Then I would tell him what you found. And tell him that your truly disgusted with him. Tell him it better not happen again and that you refuse to budge on the issue, and that you'll be keepin a closer eye on him. I wouldn't hold anything back.
    kelza217

Answer by kelza217 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I would tell him exactly how you feel..tell him what you said on here.
    I agree withe kelza..don't hold anything in..talk about it and talk it through...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It sounds like there were already issues with him before this. You don't just 'accidentally' hit history. I would confront him and lay down the law. BUT, you have to stick to your guns. If you don't, you are just making empty threats. Be prepared to leave (or whatever you decide to do) if he does it again. And once you confront him, he'll begin deleting the history so you may want to invest in a device as a pp mentioned. I'd also go to therapy. I went with my dh who was my so at the time and it helped; it helped so much, we got married and we're good after 12 years!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• it shouldnt be something you need to reherse you should be able to go to him and tell him your feelings....i had a similar thing...its "his computer" (i have a crappy one with no internet) snyway, he had his background a henti picture and I asked him and explained to him why he should change it.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• personally i don't care what my hubby looks at while im at work it's an insecurity issue imo.
    i agree with the above poster you don't accidentally hit the history button men look at porn they either hide it or the just do it without hiding it .. get over it he's a man ... it may be gross to you but maybe it's what he likes ... sorry to be so rudely blunt about it all but you sound kinda prudish like omg im so surprised ... truth is every man has or dose look at porn and the one's who have access to the internet do so more than the one's who don't ... sorry but it's true.. if it's that huge of a deal you should go to him but remember he will just start deleting the history and hide it from you i think you need to be more accecpting of his nature and get over the insecurity you have ...
    sorry it's just in a man's nature !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You said you like watching it with him, so he might even think its ok that he look at all those graphic pictures while you're not around...yea, I would try to calm myself down first and then talk to him. Don't let your emotions lead the conversation just tell him out of respect for you just to do that together.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:48 AM on Dec. 9, 2008