What would cause a vagina to smell like rubber??

its all day.. even right after a shower.. no sex with a condom either. Yes there is a doctors app set up..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Health

• if probiotic is new to you
    maybe something changed
    might not be for bad
    MAYBE probiotics balancing something and the "waste" is coming out

write down all changes , symptoms and your questions BEFORE going into see dr
    only have 2.5 minutes with doc, easy to forget things you wanted to talk about
    good luck
    feel better
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• using any play toys?
    maybe reaction to latex?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:32 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I agree with fiatpax's questions. Do you use toys at all? Because my first question was is there condom use, but you answered that one. Other than that, the only thing I can think of is some sort of infection. Especially if there's itching, discharge, burning, etc. present. Good for you for making an appointment! A lot of women would say that they're too embarrassed.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:47 AM on May. 30, 2011

• have you recently been on any medication? could cause reaction
    any itching with smell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Any other symptoms like itching, discharge, etc?
    Pale

Answer by Pale at 11:38 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Sometimes it is as simple as something you ate. I wouldn't be too concerned right away about it as long as there are no other symptoms.

Also, this is TMI, I'm sure, but sometimes it can be the way "you" and "him" smell mixed together after sex. I know I can smell bleachy afterward sometimes.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:35 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I didnt use any toys, when i had sex we didnt use a condom so it cant be those. i havent changed anything i eat. It was a worse smell. i take probiotics so i dont know if that changed the smell of what i was smelling before.. we have had sex without condoms before and it never smelt like this..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 PM on May. 30, 2011