Do you like your last name?

Mine is cool I guess. It sounds German to me even though it is not.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 11:38 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's okay I guess...I mean, I liked it enough to keep it when I got married. (I may change it though when we renew our wedding vows in October) I just don't like when no one can pronounce it and even after I say it a million times, they still get it wrong, or spell it wrong.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:40 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Mine is pretty unique, the only people I have ever met that have this last name is all family......

Answer by older at 11:40 AM on May. 30, 2011

• hahahaha!! I have heard enough jokes about my last name to last me a life time. No one knows how to pronounce it when they see it and no one can spell it when I pronounce it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:42 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Mine is Nifong.... (ni-fong) said exactly how it is spelled but still no one knows how to pronounce it!!! Most assume it is Asian and my husband is Latino and German, his father is from German decent... No asian in the boy.... But I took his last name....better than my maiden name, wolfe
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:42 AM on May. 30, 2011

• It's common. But it's easy to spell. (really, who could misspell Brown?) Which makes it much easier for me than my maiden name was. You also can't mispronounce it, like everyone always did with my maiden name.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:42 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Hell yeah!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:43 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Mine sucks... it's too popular...
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 11:44 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Mine is long and no one can pronounce it lo9l... It's Yugoslavian

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:44 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Mine is short and sweet, I am used to it now. I wanted to keep my maiden name at first (all my names had 5 letters) but after almost 14 years of being this name, I am good with it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:48 AM on May. 30, 2011

• I like it, 4 letters and easy to pronounce. Although not as entertaining as my maiden name which also was 4 letters

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 30, 2011