Career and location?

Where are you located? Do you like it? Whst careers/jobs are needed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm in Western North Dakota, I do like it however there is a housing shortage and it is expensive. There are jobs everywhere here. Almost everywhere is hiring, I was offered several positions to work in office type settings when I wasn't working. I didn't plan on taking a job, however a position was offered to me with a lot of flexibility at a place I really wanted to work at so I accepted it. WalMart is hiring, McDonalds is hiring, most offices are hiring, they are looking for accountants, physical labor, teachers... everything really.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 2:03 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I live in Austin, Texas and work for the Texas Workforce Commission-- a very big state agency. When compared to the rest of the country, the job market is pretty good here, though teachers, and lots of state employees are facing massive layoffs because of budget cuts.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011