How should I handle this:

Hello: Well its getting close to Wednesday my daughters payday I do grocery shopping and money orders for bills now my boyfriend who lives with me part of me wonts to ask him to ask his twin sister can he use her car and I will pay her gas money but his niece she had been taking us and they are the types can talk about each other then my daughter who is 18 and handicapp and recently as of March started with seizures is being homeschooled since April 18th 3 times during the week her teachers willl take me ask them I say let the teacher that homeschools her on Tuesdays and Thursdays take us but he comes at 4 now until 6:30.

My daughter wont sleep late its a miracle when she does and sometimes may take a nap during the day and some days I am so tired the teacher comes my boyfriend is something jealous going to say it and to me he does not like me going along with my daughter and her teachers her main teacher comes on Saturdays 9 to 2 and we go out he tells my boyfriend he can go along but he doesn't if I take a cab going to cost but i can get it over earlier and then like last month had the
teacher takes me and now off and on he has something to say my boyfriend he is to move out sometimes next month

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 12:08 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Your question makes no sense at all.

I have no idea what you are asking and the story doesnt flow.  Please rewrite if you honestly want some help.

Anonymous

• blank stare

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:28 PM on May. 30, 2011

• What, very confussed... what's the problem? Question?
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:33 PM on May. 30, 2011

• again... a vote down???
    What is up with these ridiculous voted downs???
    Anonymous

• I'm confused too,,,sorry I couldn't be a help. Your asking if you can borrow a car?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I would love to help you but I don't understand what your asking? what is the question??
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:50 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I am with the other Moms I have no idea what you are asking.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:04 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I'm sorry but I am having a hard time following what you are trying to say.... could you please be a bit more specific as to what the 'problem' is??
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:46 PM on May. 30, 2011

• confusedi cant figure out if your asking about food shopping, getting a ride, paying a bill or your boyfriend being jealous or moving out? could you start over and try asking the question again please?

cara124

Answer by cara124 at 1:49 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i couldn't follow your story at all????
    lucyloo1776

Answer by lucyloo1776 at 5:52 PM on May. 30, 2011