Tooto0

bandgeek521

Asked by bandgeek521 at 12:08 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I am sorry. I am telling you so much of my problems. I am just so upset about it all.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:24 PM on May. 31, 2011

• No worries. I'm sorry I didn't really get around to doing these last night, if I had known that you'd need to talk I wouldn't have taken so long. DH and I have been re-organizing the house, and I only hopped on for a few minutes in the debate section - I don't do the crazy for credit stuff if I don't have a good chunk of time, because I try to get it all done at once most of the time. So I only hopped on real fast, and planned on getting to these this morning, but we went out to the grocery store, which ends up taking all morning, got home in time to make lunch and then try to tidy up a bit, lol. Doing laundry now before working on my kitchen. It seems that these dishes materialize out of nowhere LOL.

Anyway, I am sorry, and if you need to talk I AM here! <3
    bandgeek521

Comment by bandgeek521 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011