What do you think? gross or funny?

a bit of both if you ask me...

check it out here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That was really clever---the song was cute..but SEEING the "People of Walmart" made me wanna barf. I have seen most of them before...the back boobs, etc. and I think we need to warn people to NOT watch this while eating. Ewwww. Funny but gross!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• LOVE. lolz. My husband and I are familiar w/ the website but that video is so cool. :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• OH - my hubbys best friends wife is a manager at a walmart in a major city. they have a new "down low" house rule that if you see someone obviously taking photos of "peculiar dressed or otherwise unusual looking guests" you're to confront them and politely request them to delete the photo. they hate the website because you don't see people like that at target.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:39 PM on May. 30, 2011

• ha ha ha.(((ROFL))) I thinks its HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! hey even Tom hanks & Jamie Fox shops @ walmart! LOL. I ♥ walmart! ☺
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 1:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I haven't seen anything like those people at OUR Walmart yet I hope I don't.But iwould be afraid to take a picture of them anyway. I would just turn around and walk the other way. Fast.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:26 PM on May. 30, 2011

• OMG, I have never seen people look like that in a store. Video was funny, but the people grossed me out! lol.
    Lisa0626

Answer by Lisa0626 at 3:02 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It's funny....and then it is sad....and then it is gross....and then................Do you think it is 'put on' or are they really unaware as to how they look? I mean really? There is strange and unusually and then there are those people.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:53 PM on May. 30, 2011

• both
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:38 PM on May. 30, 2011