Do you work at Home ?

Hey i am looking for a work at home job or something that is easy to do that dosen't cost me 100 hundreds of dollars to start or having to sell things to people. Dose any one just type and get payed or do scheling and get payed while being at home? is there any thing that simple out there? I need a job that pays well that will help pay bills off or help put money away for the future. Can any one give me any ideas? Thanks Cafa moms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work for a large company, I worked in the office for 12 years, and at home for 1- I am sorry I can't help with a job where you can work from home from the start. Bumping and hope you get good answers.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I work for a company that I can do either from office or from home and it's fairly simple work. But it does involve selling things to people. It's a health and wellness company, which is a huge industry right now. People are always looking to lose weight, especially for the summer!
    There is a small start up fee of $65 to be licensed but after that, you really don't have to invest anymore money unless you want to for advertising or something like that.
    If you'd like more info, feel free to PM me!
    chi_moma

Answer by chi_moma at 1:01 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Nope I haven't found any jobs that are free or low cost to start up, I just recently got a job outside the home and will starting in a week, but Ill give you a bump maybe someone else can help.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:01 PM on May. 30, 2011

• checkout the groups on here...i have seen lots of postings for "Work at home Moms Classifieds"that kind of work. Good Luck with your search!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:03 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I work mostly from home. I have to deliver reports, personally, no couriers are allowed since it is highly sensitive and confidential information, probably every couple weeks to few weeks. I also have to go in and give presentations to new potential clientelle or when I have to argue a dispute or go to court. BUt that is not often.
    Anonymous

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:31 PM on May. 30, 2011

• "Jobs" where you have an employer & earn a paycheck while at home are few and far between, most that do this have been with the company for many years working in the office & given the opportunity by their employer to work most of the week from home. Now places where you pay for a kit, a direct selling company, costs money because you essentially are starting your own business, no business gets started for free. You can join any one of these companies that sells something you like & can sell without it feeling like you're selling. Or you can start your own business from home: babysitting, running errands for elderly, selling on ebay, etc. etc There are so many books just geared towards listing ideas for what kind of business to start!

Personally I am a Beachbody Coach. Beachbody makes P90X, Insanity, TurboJam, & other workout systems & supplements. And for once I make decent money with a company: www.FitWithMelissa.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• There are lots of ways to earn money online, that are free! I have tried a ton of the 'sales' type jobs and those are not for me at all. I have a list of good companies you should check out at : Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:52 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:07 PM on May. 31, 2011