What are some things to consider before we TTC baby #2

I want to TTC at the end of this year, that way my son and baby #2 will be near 3years apart.
I will also be finishing my senior year of college around that time and would like to have another child before I finish college, that way when I go to look for work I am not pregnant, or have to wait even longer to TTC again.

What else should I consider before we actually try?

Last time we TTC we were pregnant that next month

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Turst me, 2 kids seems WAY more expensive than just one lol. if you and hub have the time and can financially do it, then go for it. The face that your hub will be home alot help because your kids will only be 3 years apart, 3 tends to be a demon age lol. Also from what I've heard you want to make sure your son is potty trained before you get preggers. My kids are 5.5 years apart. Best of luck
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:12 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Finances and time! Those are most important when deciding when to have a baby
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:03 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We will both be home a lot, all of the positions for my degree require a lot of at home work, but then every once in a while there is traveling, of which I would not mind bringing my whole family.
    My hubs is basically a SAHD.

Money, is okay right now, I don't have much I would need to buy besides some girly clothes if it s a girl and diapers, plus I will pay for his/her cord blood to be harvested, just like my sons is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I think finances will be okay. I just want to get another vehicle. The one I have now is okay, it's a car. But something a little more spacious, maybe like a Dodge sedan, would be a better fit for us. I still rear face my son, who is 18mos, he will face forward by the time baby#2 is here, but I know his one car seat is a space taker, so having 2? lol gosh. I guess there's some prep work to do,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:19 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yea when I was preggers with my daughter, I had a very small car. When I was about 7 months we got me a ford Taurus, or as my hub called it, a land yaht lol. Was much easies to have my son and my daughter inher car seat lol. Oh and my daughter was rear facing untill she was 18 months as well lol. She didn't hit 20lbs till then. Now my son was forward facing at 4 months, back then it was 20lbs OR 1 year and he hit 20lb at 4 months lol.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:40 PM on May. 30, 2011