Does anyone else have a 7 & 5yr old girls? What do they want for Christmas?

I have 2 girls one is 7 and the other is 5, but they are close, anything my 7 yr old can do so can my 5 yr old, I'm wondering what to get them for Christmas, if I listen to them they want Every Thing that they show on the T.V. It's just crazy...
Thanks for any help..
Brightest Blessings

luvmygirls3

Asked by luvmygirls3 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I only have a 5 yr old daughter, but she basically wants everything she sees too. Specifically she wants Pixos, Easy Bake Oven (and any other thing out there like it), everything My LIttle Pony, Littlest Pet Shop and Puppy (kitty, pony, jungle) in My Pocket. Not to mention board games too.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I have daughters that are 8 & 5 and the thing(s) they play together with the best is their Littlest Pet Shop stuff. They will play good together all day with those! However, Hubby and I decided they have enough of those little things (they both have a bunch, as we've been accumulating them for a few years now). SO, we got them a Wii for Christmas. We also bought the extra controller so they can play it together. They also LOVE Webkins, and the LPS VIP's-- the pets that you can play with on-line. I even love those, they are very cute and the online games are kinda fun! Good luck!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i have a six year old step daughter and she is into the Littlest Pet shop. She wants everything but she LOVES the Littlest Pet Shop
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Our niece is 7 and wants highschool musical EVERYTHING and littlest pet shop and our other niece is 4 and pretty much wants what the other wants. So sorry I couldn't help too much.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Ok I don't feel so bad..I did get them some Webkinz, wished I could afford to get them a Wii, they love the T.V. games, they do have some of the Littlest Pet shop things, and those Polly Pocket sized Disney sized Princesses..
    luvmygirls3

Answer by luvmygirls3 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I'm a fan of not spending a whole lot of money but personalizing gifts. Make CD's for each child with songs each child likes. A DVD for each child of baby pics and other pictures of the years, set to music, showing their growth and fun times. Then snuggle and watch. Great stocking stuffer ideas and you can design the cover. A memory box for each girl. A big girl charm bracelet, stirling silver, that each holiday, vacation, special event they can buy a charm to add. They will have it their entire life. A scrap book, a sticker book to collect stickers. Fun glitzie/glam nail polish for little girls, a little gloss for the lips...a matching outfit to coordinate with sis and mom. Books that are classics to read together as a family. Only one or two toys of their list from you or Santa.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 11:03 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I like that..
    luvmygirls3

Answer by luvmygirls3 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My youngest two were LAST YEAR and wanted computers and cell phones. This year they want ipods, wii, and ps2. I am afraid that I have champaign tastes on a beer budget so I am LOST! I suggest that you take the girls to Wal*Mart to LOOK at the new toys and just make a mental list of what each one plays with the most! That's what I do.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• girls at that age are interested in hannah montana and i carly...i just bought my dauster who is 61/2 hannah montana uno spin it is a hot item right now and that is something they can do together...good luck on your search
    lisan279

Answer by lisan279 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008