Would you be upset to find out your husband/so is attracted to someone else?

Or do you think it sometimes happens as a part of being human, and would be fine as long as he did not act on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Nah, wouldn't phase me. Just because i'm married doesn't mean I'm DEAD. We both find other men and women attractive and sometime we'll meet people we are attracted too, no biggie. As my hub and I say, we don't care WHERE we get our appetites as long as we eat at home lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I'm okay with it, I am attracted to other men at times, that does not mean I want to be with them, and usually their personality kills the attraction.
    But my SO has willingly admitted that he will see people at work and think they are attractive, he is just looking, or glancing, no touching, not coming on, et I trust him, I am not jealous that he would find someone else attractive nor is he, it is natural
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:34 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I wouldnt be happy about it but it's just human nature....his eyes didnt stop working just because he married me lol...I've been attracted to other men too...as long as he doesnt act on it or spend too much time talking/thinking about this woman, I would just have to suck it up and deal with it
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:46 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Depends on what is meant by attracted. From a distance I wouldn't mind~~if it went any further HELL yeah
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 1:53 PM on May. 30, 2011

• it depends on how the close the woman is to him. If it was someone he was around often, I might be upset. Although, he has broken my trust before, so it makes it a little more difficult
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 1:32 PM on May. 30, 2011

• yes I would be.

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 1:33 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It would not bother me. Finding someone else attractive is not an issue. But if he took it to another level and had an affair with this person. that would be an issue.

Answer by louise2 at 1:34 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i think it human nature however we also have a jelous bone so i cant say id be happy bout it lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:34 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I wouldn't like it but I'd also know that he wouldn't act on it so I'd deal.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 1:38 PM on May. 30, 2011

• No, of course he is going to be attracted to other women, but if he was to say it or it was someone he knows I think it would be a different story
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 1:41 PM on May. 30, 2011