Have you ever been attracted to another person during your relationship?

Did you tell you spouse/SO? Do you feel like it was being unfaithful or untrue to your relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Pfft no, never felt it was unfaithfull. Attraction is more a chemical reaction. It's really no big deal. We are married, NOT dead lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:41 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Being attracted to a person is normal. If you act on it even emotional then it is a different story. That is when you have gone too far.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:43 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i refuse to believe anyone who says they are never attracted to anyone else simply because they're married. that doesn't make you a cheater because you acknowledge some one else looks attractive. and i don't see the point in telling my husband unless it comes up.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:46 PM on May. 30, 2011

• on movies n tv shows LOL but my SO is sooo freakin sexy to me :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:45 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My husband is very attractive too me, but I agree that I am married, not dead. It is fine to appreciate the scenery, just don't act on it. I think being friends with someone, there is always a level of attraction there, and not all attraction is sexual.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yeah I have been attracted to another guy during the course of my relationship....even though I know I was just enjoying looking at him I DID feel a bit guilty about it, no I didnt tell my husband because that would have just hurt him so I kept it to myself and eventually got over it. No big deal
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:48 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I did have a "crush" on a friend of my hubby's. This was right after my Mother died and I guess I was just very vulnerable. Never told hubby and I did feel guilty.

Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 1:52 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Of course--you can't help having feelings of being attracted to people. As long as you don't act on them, it is no harm no foul.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 3:22 AM on May. 31, 2011

• sure! I think it's perfectly normal.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:38 AM on May. 31, 2011