Does anyone Else have "Munchkin" Breed Cats & Kittens?

We had some Born to use by Surprise Kinda right Before Sweetest Day! I've owned "Munchkins" Since 1997! Anyone Else? I'd Love to hear your Funny Stories!! What did you pay for yours? When I first heard of them they were $10,000. A Cat!! I Love them Don't You!? Do yours Sit up & their Hind legs? Do they Hide Things too!? Love Stories & To share!! Thank You~!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pets

• This is the first time I heard of them. So I looked up some pictures. How do they get to be long like that? I hope it isn't due to cruelty sorta like Bonzai cats.

They are extremely cute tho.
    MeeShee

Answer by MeeShee at 10:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• This is also my first time hearing of these cats. So I looked them up and I am kind of iffy on them. I kinda of feel bad for them :-( I mean they are cute but I personally would not own one
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Linda, there is a mom in one of my groups that has her Munchkin breeder info in her signature. Next time I see it, I'll let you know. Norwegians and Maine Coons also do that hind legs thing, and I suspect the quints have some of one or the other in them. They have always sat up like that, and Cordelia is notorious for having stashes of stolen critters all over the house. She's quite the little "pack cat."

I have a good shot of Will with their Easter basket at the Alumnut group and if you use the group search there for the Kids pictures post, I have pics of the quints and the twins, as well as the 2legged kids. You can see how fluffy my fluffy ones are.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Just A Update I've had "Munchkin" Cats since '97! They can Do anything my other Breeds of cats Can!! My Liltle Cat, Poopie Was A Return! He's 9. I accept & take in all unwanted Cats!! Anyway they got him Declawed. Which I don't Believe in.. Anyway he has A Hidden Talent He is the Biggest, loudest Whinner!! I mean can he Whine!! He can get out of things by his loud whinning!! Believe me they are Happy & Healthy!! But no disabilities with their Bone Structure, Back Etc... They're like the Wiener Dogs of Cats!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008