Why are men such asses?

Grows a friggen jungle in the house, which attracts bugs, and decides he's going to get rid of it today, but not without trashing the whole house. He wants to wash this fertilized, dirt covered thing in the bathtub. WTF? I told him to take it outside like any normal human being would do. So he rinses crap off outside then brings it in dripping wet and dries it INSIDE and wanted to use the kitchen towels to do so. Trashes the kitchen table and floor I just cleaned. I'm pissed. Would you be pissed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be in a killer mood
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 2:08 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yep, I would be upset if my hubs trashed my clean house. I would simply hand him cleaning supplies and a towel and say "here- you messed it, you clean it!"
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:10 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yeah and I would make him clean it!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:10 PM on May. 30, 2011

• What on Earth was he growing in the house? and HOW did he make such a big mess? Of course I'd make my DH clean that crap up- I'd be so mad!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Sorry but Lol. I can just see it. Men..... yes I would be upset. . :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:16 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yeah, I would be hacked off and next time he made a mess like that I would just bag everything up and leave it for the trashman.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:33 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It's in their genes (pun not intended but it worked out! lol)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I wouldn't be pissed as long as he cleaned it up to exactly how it was. ANd if he can't clean it that well he's gonna need to come up with a plan on how he's gonna fix it since he chose to make the mess. It's his home too
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 2:43 PM on May. 30, 2011

• He is very inconsiderate!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I'd be pissed and he would be cleaning.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 3:02 PM on May. 30, 2011