Does this bother you as much as it does me?

Last night I took a trip to Walmart. As I was pulling into a parking spot, I noticed a couple putting bags into their car. The woman left the cart in the open parking spot next to her. There was a place to put carts only 3 parking spots down. Are people really that lazy to walk those extra few feet to put it away? I was pretty annoyed by this and wanted to hear some thoughts?

cmgIII

Asked by cmgIII at 2:16 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm one of those that gather up loose carts and put them where they belong. I've had too many door dings from wayward carts.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:17 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I am the same way.
    cmgIII

Comment by cmgIII (original poster) at 2:18 PM on May. 30, 2011

• That's pretty lazy.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i put mine in the cart collector my SO HATES when people do that he always moves them n puts em away
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Grrrrr. Lazy peole irritate me. They need to learn how to be responsible. I think when we see it, we need to call them on it. Maybe then they will atleast make an effort.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:21 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I always put mine away too. I just can't stand to watch other people just walk away like it's no big deal. I bet if they were the ones who worked at Walmart and had to collect them, they'd think twice about ever doing it again!
    cmgIII

Comment by cmgIII (original poster) at 2:21 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Eh, I don't really pay that much attention to what other people are doing. It would be nice if they put it away, but I'm just as likely to get a cart from the middle of the parking lot as I am to get one from the corral or inside when I go in.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:24 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I get so annoyed by that. I have small children, and so I park right next to a buggy return so that I do not leave my children unattended. I wish people would quit being lazy. Maybe if all stores did the quarter thing like Aldi, people would return their carts...just a thought
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 2:24 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I always put my cart away. If there is a cart left near my car I will grab that one and take it in and use it. It really bothers me when several parking spots are full of carts because people don't won't to walk the extra few steps to the cart corral.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:26 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Not only are people lazy they also feel it's someone elses job. When I see this I politly say how do you think your mom would feel if they saw you do that? I have even said it to older people.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:33 PM on May. 30, 2011