my baby eats all the time its the only way to get him to stop cring sometimes....is it normal???

mommyofisaac

Asked by mommyofisaac at 4:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Health

• THAT BECAUSE DO NOT FEEL LIKE HE HAD ENOUGH TO EAT WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAS A BABY IHAD TO PUT CEREAL IN HER BOTTLE THAT STOP THE CRYING AND SHE WOULD SLEEP ALL NIGHT.
    Anonymous

• Feed your baby! If she's hungry, she needs to eat. Once she is full, she'll stop. Maybe she's just having a growing period!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I agree about feeding your baby also if she is not keeping it down it will effect how much she eats. So make sure you hold her upright for awhile about 30 minutes afterwards to make sure your baby is keeping most of it down. It depends on if it is growth spurt time too. Every so often babies sprout a bit and they do some heavy feeding. If you need more help from me just email me at lonniejenifer@verizon.net or cafemom.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 7:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Are you nursing? It takes some time to get your milk supply going. Does nursing hurt? It should not (if he is not latching on correctly, it might hurt you and he won't be getting much). When he is not nursing, let your pump work on your breasts even though no milk may be coming out. It will eventually build your supply up. Also drink water every time you nurse.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I did the same thing with my son when he was a baby. My ped. told me that he was doing that becuase I feed him all the time. He was gaining weight too fast and I wasnt realizing. I would ask your Ped. if that is the case. I know womeone else who did that too. I mean if she is REALLY hungry, then ofcourse feed her. God Bless hun, I hope this helps.
    ohiomommy77

Answer by ohiomommy77 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2008