I feel broken... :(

Please no one judge.

Ok, my passion in life is to have children. I have tons of brothers and sisters and always wanted a big family. I had a non planned pregnancy with my first at 18. Her father and I are married and had another baby girl. I finally convinced him we should eventually try for a third but he was on the fence. He did come around and wanted to try in fall of this year. I finally was growing used to the idea and happy we decided to wait since we were enjoying our girls and eachother. Also, Right nw we are super busy and I have a very busy schedule working 7 days a week at my in home childcare. I wanted to make trying to have a baby in fall super fun and enjoy every moment since I doubt my husband will want more. However, two days ago I found out I was pregnant and can't shake how much I feel this wasn't the right time. I was so caught of guard. I feel sick to my stomach because I wanted the perfect experience and I just don't feel ready now. I feel guilty. Now i feel like this could be my last chance to be pregnant and I feel terrible and all out of sorts. I'm only 22, I feel young. I know there could be a possibitlity of another future child since I am so young but i just cant shake all these terrible feelings. Ay advice or thoughts? :(:(:(:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The negativity is probably hormonal Sweetie. Go lean on hubby, that is what he is there for.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 2:31 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Everything happens for a reason. Its ok to have all sorts of thoughts race through your head don't feel guilty Good Luck to you Mommy!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:36 PM on May. 30, 2011

• agreed hubby is ur support u go love on him!! tell him how u feel. But also remember u say ur first was unplanned....look how much u have enjoyed him...WE NEVER PLAN ....God chooses us !!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 2:36 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I second the vote for hormones. Everything will be fine even if it didn't go according to your plan.
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 2:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Unplanned changes in life can often be the very best changes. We didn't plan our last baby but she's turned out to be a MASSIVE blessing and asset to our whole family. What you envisaged for this coming fall, no matter how excitedly and vividly, may well not have worked out as you pictured. Life just isn't like that. And anyway, you are having what you wanted just sooner, that is all. Roll with it. Commit to your baby and your new future. You are only a few months ahead of yourself. Enjoy! [I am sorry if doesn't feel so great but this baby now or in the fall will still be your baby. Go with this. x]
    high5

Answer by high5 at 2:39 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Does hubby know? I'm thinking no! It does take 2. So9 your bundle of love comes a little early,is that so bad? I say,no! Go talk to hubby and tell him. U can say "Honey,guess what? We already r ahead of schedule as far as baby making goes",see what he says.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• The best things in life aren't planned. Congratulations!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 2:48 PM on May. 30, 2011

• talk to your DH about that, I tell mine every little thing that bugs me about him. He comes back and those little things have changed, try it. might work for you
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 2:48 PM on May. 30, 2011

• There is no perfect experience, so relax and enjoy the one you have been given. It will be fine!! I well remember when I learned we were expecting our third. It seemed that the timing could not have been worse, but it turns out it was perfect!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:01 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Congrats on the Pregnancy Be happy ! You did the Deed you must have known there Was some Chance of getting Pregnant ?
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 3:23 PM on May. 30, 2011