Wth...

My friend comes to me says hey babe. I say don't call me babe please he bluntly told me fuck you.... What the hell? I'm in every right to ask someone to stop calling me babe... And I asked politely even! My friends are getting effed up now I'm pregnant I'm the same as I was a few months ago even year ago... It's depressing people who are two faced like that :(

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 2:33 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• People who say "fuck you" and are completely serious after you ask them a totally reasonable requests are not good friends. I would do your baby a favor and tell this man you won't tolerate it and if it happens again, get better friends.
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 2:35 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Write him off! Don't give him another chance!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:38 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I wouldn't put up with it either. Someone that will talk to you like that and is serious about it is NOT respectful OR a good friend. Definitely not someone I would want around me.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Wow, what a rude 'friend'! You have every right to tell him not to call you 'babe' and it was VERY RUDE of him to talk to you like that. If he is going to be such a jerk over something so trivial maybe it would be better to end the friendship with him and walk away. You do NOT need to be treated and disrespected like that!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:24 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Your friend sounds like a real A hole.
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 7:04 PM on May. 30, 2011

• that was not right for him to treat you like that yes he is not a good friend & yes you do have the right to say whatever you want
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:19 PM on May. 30, 2011